Housing Protocol Field Team Member
Job no: 494661
Work type: Staff Part-Time
Location: Denver, CO
Categories: Student Affairs / Services
In close collaboration with campus partners including HRE, HCC, SOS, the COVID Health Planning Group, and others, the Housing Protocol Field Team serves as the primary, housing-based support for students in DU’s special housing for students under isolation and quarantine protocols, supporting their overall health and day-to-day activities.
This is a temporary, non-benefited position that will not exceed 1,000 hours in a calendar year.
- Under the guidance of the Housing Protocol Coordinator, support access and check-in process to isolation/quarantine spaces (residence halls, campus apartments master leases, chapter houses, hotels) by meeting and transporting students.
- Ensure necessary items are readied (examples: keys, check-in materials, room supplies).
- Carry out deliveries to students, including off-cycle meals and care packages.
- This position consists of roughly 18-20 hours per week, including evening and weekend hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer service or similar experience directly handling stakeholder concerns.
- Ability and comfort to do in-person, on-campus work with COVID positive and exposed students wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
This position will be compensated at the hourly rate of $15.87 per hour and not exceed 20 hours per week.
The University of Denver has provided a compensation range that represents its good faith estimate of what the University may pay for the position at the time of posting. The University may ultimately pay more or less than the posted compensation range. The salary offered to the selected candidate will be determined based on factors such as the qualifications of the selected candidate, departmental budget availability, internal salary equity considerations, and available market information, but not based on a candidate’s sex or any other protected status.
The University of Denver offers some benefits for non-benefited employees. The University of Denver is a private institution that empowers students who want to make a difference. Learn more about the University of Denver.
This position will remain open until filled, preference will be given to early applicants.
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/ veteran status or any other status protected by law.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.